Telfordstraat 36, 8013 RM Zwolle
Registered at the Chamber of Commerce under number: 05078185
When we talk about the website we mean www.cordeo.com/en/.
When we talk about the software application, this means our online software solution, which is made available by us on the basis of a (license) agreement.
a. General and goals.
We process personal data for a number of purposes. Below are the most common purposes:
- The processing of personal data of potential customers or interested parties who leave their (contact) data on our website via a form, among other things. We receive these details when a demo is requested via our website or when contact is sought via one of the forms. We only use these personal details to contact and maintain contact with the persons concerned. The processing of the data takes place in HubSpot.
- Another purpose is the processing of personal data of our customers themselves, in order to execute the agreements we conclude with our customers. After all, we have to maintain contact with our customers, conclude an agreement with them and execute and be able to invoice them.
- In our forms we explicitly request access for sending our newsletter or other additional information. Individuals may unsubscribe from these messages at any time, including in the newsletter itself.
- We may process personal data in our software application. The customer decides which personal data this is. Think of the creation of business cards by a customer of an employee of that customer, or the creation of a brochure with pictures of employees. These are personal data that do not belong to us, but that are necessary (in the software application) processed in order to execute the agreement we have with our customers. In principle, we do nothing with these personal data.
- The processing of personal data of applicants who leave their (contact) data and personal documents on our website by means of a form, among other things. We receive these data when our website responds to one or more vacancies. We only use these personal data to contact and maintain contact with the persons concerned. The processing of the data takes place in Craft CMS.
b. Which personal data?
The (personal) data that we (may) process for the first three purposes just mentioned are mainly:
- First name
- last name
- Telephone number
- Company name and logo
We have no influence on the content of the personal data that our customers place in software applications themselves.
c. Provision to third parties.
Cordeo B.V. only provides personal data to third parties if this is necessary for the execution of our agreement with our customers or to comply with a legal obligation. For example, personal data may be provided to a printer/printer. It will often be the case that the printer delivers the products to our customer.
d. Hosting and storage.
Personal data is stored on multiple servers in the cloud and/or in HubSpot. Only authorized persons have access to these platforms.
We store personal data for the following periods:
- Personal data that may be necessary or useful for our legal position will be kept for 6 years.
- Data that we receive by requesting a demo or via the website page "contact" will be deleted if and as soon as it is clear that the resulting contacts do not lead to an agreement.
- Data that a customer stores in our software application will be stored there as long as the customer does not delete it or as long as the agreement between us and the customer runs.
- For fiscal data, we use the terms used by the tax authorities.
- Personal data that we process on the basis of permission obtained, we keep for the duration of the permission.
- Under the heading 'Cookies' you will also find a storage period.
f. Obtaining personal data.
We obtain personal data from our customers and through our website from (potential) customers and potentially interested parties who want to know more about Cordeo. Personal data can be forgotten at all times. You can make a request for this via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cookies, or similar techniques, that we use
Why all the cookies?
- Easier website use for you as a visitor;
- Improvement of the functionalities we offer you;
- Measurements to make it easier to provide you with information in the future.
These cookies ensure that the website works properly and that, for example, your preferences are remembered. These cookies are also used to make the website work properly and to optimize it. In addition, we place cookies that track your surfing behaviour so that we can offer customized content and advertisements. When you first visited our website, we already informed you about these cookies and asked your permission to place them. You can unsubscribe from cookies by setting your internet browser to no longer store cookies. In addition, you can also delete all information previously stored via your browser settings. More information?
Necessary cookies help make a website usable by enabling basic features such as page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
- Static cookies
Statistical cookies help website owners understand how visitors use the website by collecting and reporting anonymous data.
- Marketing cookies
Marketing cookies are used to track visitors to different websites. The intention is to display advertisements that are relevant and attractive to the individual user and therefore more valuable to publishers and external advertisers.
The cookies are stored for approximately 14 months. We do not process full IP addresses and no full IP addresses or other information is shared with Google. In addition to cookies for Google Analytics, we may use the following cookies: Google AdWords remarketing, LinkedIn remarketing and tracking via Hubspot and/or Hotjar. This enables us to show visitors and interested parties, as well as customers, more targeted advertisements on third party websites, send interesting content, etc.
- Google Adwords cookies (remarketing)
Met Google AdWords Remarketing worden je activiteiten op onze website verzameld. Het kan gaan om pagina's die je hebt bezocht, links waar je op hebt geklikt en ook data waarop je dit hebt gedaan. Mogelijkerwijs wordt ook je locatie geregistreerd op basis van jouw IP-adres. Deze cookies vervallen mettertijd en bevatten beslist geen informatie die kan leiden naar jou als persoon.
- Google Analytics cookies
The data we collect with Google Analytics cookies cannot be linked to you as a person either. We use these cookies to determine visitor behaviour on our website. This enables us to improve our services for future users.
- LinkedIn and Facebook Business
We can use LinkedIn Insight or a Facebook pixel to store website behaviour and IP addresses for the purpose of showing more targeted ads in the future; also called remarketing.
In HubSpot, all data provided to us is collected so that we can serve (potential) customers as well as possible. User behaviour of the website is also measured and stored. This enables us to profile ourselves and serve you as well as possible with the most relevant information possible.
Through Hotjar we measure website behaviour, device types, browser data, location data and preferred language of our website visitors. Data collected through Hotjar can never be linked to a person.
Security of personal data
Personal data is processed in a secure environment and stored within the European Union. We have taken security measures at several levels. We periodically evaluate the level of security and adjust our security policy if necessary.
Each customer receives one or more log-in's with an associated password with which the customer has access to the software application. The customer is responsible for securing these access details. The customer is also responsible for the content of the data that she places or has placed in the software application.
Rights of the person concerned
The person whose personal data we process (the data subject) has various rights in accordance with the General Data Protection Ordinance. In short, this includes the following.
- Involved can ask us for access to the personal data that is processed of him.
- The right to rectify his personal data.
- The right to request the deletion of personal data.
- The right to limit the processing.
- The right to transfer personal data.
- The right to object.
The exact content of these rights and any limitations to them are set out in the Algemene Verordening Gegevensbescherming. We abide by what is stated there about these rights.
If you believe that your privacy rights are being violated, you have the right to complain about this to the Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens
If a personal data breach has occurred, we will notify the Personal Data Authority without unreasonable delay, unless the personal data breach is not likely to jeopardise the rights and freedoms of natural persons. Where the personal data breach is likely to pose a high risk to the rights and freedoms of natural persons, we will notify the data subject of the personal data breach without undue delay.
Version of this privacy statement
This privacy statement was last updated on 21 January 2020.
I know enough. Get me back to the homepage!